Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

The Best Failure...EVER!

Well, it's obvious that I won't hit my goal of 39 book reviews, or even come close to reading all of the books on my list.

The experiment failed.

But you know what? I'm okay with that...

I have read some amazing books this year - many that I would have never picked up if it weren't for the advice of others. And I know, personally, that I read over 39 books - but counting ones I've already read, or that I read to the girls just didn't seem right...though I enjoyed them, every last one.

So, do I give up the experiment for 2013?

Absolutely not.

 This time, I am going to be less structured and start the new year with 40 blank spaces. And I will fill in the list at the end of the year!

 I cannot wait to get started! 

I'm looking for any and all of your suggestions for books to read in 2013...starting NOW! 

Onward and Forward!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment