Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Getting Caught Up

I was going to import the reviews I'd written on the books I've read so far and reviewed on my other blog but I wrote most of them very quickly (and not to the taste of  my perfectionism.) I've also discovered the joy of "links" so instead I'll send you on a wild goose chase if you're interested in reading about:

Book #1Sherman: The Ruthless Victor by Von Hassell
Book #2:  The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara (which is at the bottom of the Sherman review)
Book #3:  Redwall by Brian Jacques
Book #4:  Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James

This catches me up to the review I haven't written yet on Book #5 - The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - that will be coming soon! (If you happen to notice that these books are out of order from the "2012 Book List" tab, please review the "rules" I set forth when I started the challenge! <lol!>)

Are any of you in the middle of an amazing tome? ;) Do tell!!...

Onward and Forward!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful writing, Kim. You have a special way with words that most people only hope for. FYI, the review of the Killer Angels doesn't open (all the others did). I just finished the audiobook of Schaara's The Rising Tide (the WW2 series) and started Colonel Roosevelt by Edmund Morris, as you know, the last of the trilogy on Roosevelt. So far it is consistent with the previous two in its quality and readability. I continue to believe Roosevelt was a strange man. And, I am reading April, 1965 by Jay Winik... a very different experience in that I have never read a "large print" version of a book before. I have to swallow my pride and vanity and admit it is actually easier to read. The book itself is a very interesting insight into the main characters of the time as it switches back and forth from Lincoln to Lee to Grant. Anyway, just wanted to let you know I am enjoying what you are doing. Love to all, Dad.

    ReplyDelete